Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The best day of my life!


Perhaps, as my colleagues say, this topic is very emotional ... but I do not understand what's wrong with that !!

Today I will talk about the happiest day of my life!
I think anyone could guess what was ...!!!

She is the most precious thing in the world, but at first she was not!

My daughter was born on 27 November 2006. At14:00 hours!! She was born by caesarean, and it was an emergency ....

That day I had an appointment with my midwife .Danae was ready to be born a week ago, but she just did not want.
When my midwife examined me I was 3 centimeters dilated, the midwife could not believe I did not feel the contractions ... then she sent me to the clinic quickly.....

there I got a drug to speed the birth, then my daughter stopped breathing .... seemed to say "no rush !!"....

Quickly the doctors took the drug, and anesthetized me. In a few minutes they took my daughter from inside me ... she was crying, but quickly calmed down... the doctor took her and quickly made the first evaluation ... she was fine! and within seconds left that gave me our first kiss (pictured ).... that was the first, then came many more !!!!!


1 comment: