Thursday, May 5, 2011

My favourite piece of technology


I saw the topic today and I loved it !!! 
This post is very exciting for me, because technology is one of my favorite hobbies and I love every one of the gadget that has been in my possession!

My favorite is my IPhone, a little old-fashioned, and waiting for version 5, is what I always carry with me, and I worry if your battery runs out :) !

I bought it in June last year, for my birthday, and this year I hope to change with the new version.

I use absolutely all the time. Is my phone, my alarm clock, my agenda, all my documents are there, my e-mails, my pictures, my songs, my class schedule…is my contact whit this world! 

And has many applications that make my life easier: a map that doesn’t lose, when my daughter gets sick I can record the time of his remedies, and can even recognize songs that can be played on the radio, and then I can download. 

And I can find all that I want, because it has internet ¡!!

What Life Would Be Like Without it ???..... I panic just thinking about it!

Yes, I love my iPhone !!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

1 comment: