Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My favorite piece of food



Today I’m going to write about my favorite piece of food….But I have a problem in choosing one!!!! Ok, maybe I might choose two of them… The Sushi for the main course and the crepes for the dessert!!!  

The First is: The Sushi

My favorite food is the “roll” with salmon, cream cheese, avocado, wrapped also in avocado. I love the mixture between all of these ingredients!!!! I love also the “sashimi”, this slides of salmon covered with the soya sauce….It’s delicious.
The first time I ate it was …..Oops! I don’t remember!!! But what I remember is I didn’t like it!! J …but. with the passage of time, each time the more and more I loved it. For my pregnancy I ate it five days a week! After, when my daughter was born, she also ate a lot when she had less than a year.

The second is: Crepes!
I really love Crepes! I prepare them very often in my house, the most I like is: the crepe with butter and sugar.

Here, the recipe for 8 big crepes:
¼ litre milk
60 g butter
3 eggs
125 grs flour
20 grs sugar
1 pinch of salt

Heat together the milk and the butter.
Whisk the eggs with a fork.
Put the flour, the sugar and the pinch of salt in a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
Incorporate the mixing milk-butter little by little and whisk vigorously.

After that La pâte est prête !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Next class you should prepare crepes for your teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete