Friday, December 30, 2011


I dont like FACSO....




Hi! today I goint to talk about FACSO...or maybe not...

My fist impresion with FACSO was " OH MY GOD!!....I dont like this campus, is very awful...." I studied engineering in Beauchef ...and in there all is diferent, I think that is the dream of all student....The building is huge, all is big in there...the classrooms are impressively confortable, the chais are plush, and they have conditioning air everywhere... The room to rest and study is the most impressive part....all is luxury, big and beautiful armchairs and old tables wich style.... One of the library are 3 levels!! and is very beautiful.....and the baths are perfects and cleens all the day....

Ok, FACSO is far away that the perfect world of Beauchef.... The building is very ugly and small, we dont have room to rest instead of, we have a cement bench and table very uncomfortable, our library is small and has not the books we needs, the baths are disgusting, the PCs are very bad and work slowly.....we dont even have a good conection of internet....

I brief....no, I dont like FACSO....

4 comments:

  1. jajajajjaja I knew that you dislike FACSO, but i never thought was many. I believe that Beaucheff it´s a dream of a student jajajaja, why I dislike engineering?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you were a Beauchef student i think is pretty obvious you get used to a high standart... but i think Facso has a humble charm i think the only obnoxious thing 'bout FASCO is the library :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. being here after being in beauchef I think that can be a reason to hate FACSo. How was the coexistence there?, I think that's a big point to consider when you compare FACSo to other faculty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with you on many points about how ugly is the FACSO, but I went on the side to emphasize the friendly atmosphere it has. And obviously ! could do with a new look to our faculty.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete