Friday, January 6, 2012

Activated !!!

Hy! Today a write about the music. The problem is that the music is not one of my favorite things... I can listen for a while, but always comes a time in which I stressed, and I have to turn it off. The silence is always my best friend. I think I listen to music most of the time for activated, because that can encourage me to do things, but always I back to the silence.  Even the music that causes me more stress is the music that is more relaxed like Enya I hate that music, when that music comes on the radio I run for turn it off. But for activate myself I have my favorites: The Beatles, Elton John, Guns N Roses, The Mamas and The Papas, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and others. I also love listening to French music: Francis Cabrel, Patricia Kaas, and Yann Tiersen. Although Yann Tiersen is very relaxed, I like it because it reminds me of the movie Amelie Poulin that I love very much. 

In summary I believe that music for me is nothing more than a means to manage my moods, especially the activation.

5 comments:

  1. I like too Francis Cabrel and Red Hot Chili Peppers. They two have diferent styles of musicbut are greats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love The Beatles, Guns n Roses, The Mamas and The Papas, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Yann Tiersen, I think they're cool! I like Amèlie too, that's a bautiful movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music of Amelìe is so great! Oh, and I like the classic rock too. I like the music you listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mybe you and I can will go to concert together and you know what's up ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's rare you prefer the silence, I also like the silence but the music makes me feel so many things that do not change!
    I like The Beatles and Red Hot Chili Peppers ... about French music I do not know much but Yan Tiersen is good.
    See you (:

    ReplyDelete