Friday, January 27, 2012

YOGA


All my life I thought that sport was not for my, until one day I am sick of the back and I was advised to attend yoga classes.

After much thought, and few want to go, I found a place online rather dictated economic class, and was a day to see the place. When you enter, I thought that I was wrong because it was Indian food restaurant, very nice !!!..... in the back rooms were, I received a very sympathetic  Argentine and invited me to go immediately. I returned the next week with all my equipment but not yet convinced.
 
The class was fantastic !!!!! I was really happy, I left very relaxed and renewed, the first week and even the first month really hurt all over but then after the first month of yoga quite an addiction for me, going every day and if I missed some kind felt that something was missing.

I think that everyone should practiceYoga! :)

In the midst of our modern world characterized by daily stress, fatigue, and pollution, more and more people are seeking that elusive sense of relaxation and inward awareness.
Hailing from an ancient tradition originated in India, Yoga has long since provided people with a refuge away from the everyday confusion and entropy, and has transported an increasing number of people to a peaceful oasis within.

Why practice Yoga??? Because:

 Yoga relaxes the body and the mind
Yoga can help normalize body weight.
Yoga improves your resistance to disease.
 Yoga increases your energy level and productivity.
Yoga leads to genuine inner contentment and self-actualization.
All encorage all practice Yoga!! is closely associated to ancient texts, beliefs, and values, it also yields benefits useful for people's practical daily lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment