Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Second Life

MY SECOND LIFE



Hello!
Today I am going to talk about my life would have been if I had studied something else. The truth is that I have begun to study various other things like Civil Engineering (two years) analysis systems. But there is a race that always caught my attention and I was about to go to study ... Architecture. I've always liked art creation. When I test the PSU had to choose between a career in architecture and psychology. For both races must pass a special test and these were the same day at the same time, so within seconds I chose Psychology. I think it was a pretty scary choice. Because I was always scared to enter the special test to study architecture, and also always thought he was healthy enough to go to study psychology.
I do not know where would be today if it had followed the career of architecture, I think maybe I had chosen to continue studies abroad, and today would be in Europe, and live in a squat.
Whatever it is I love the career I chose, I have studied Psychology keeps me calm enough to live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment